Payment & Shipping Terms:
1. Carbon fiber sheet is highly efficient. Its tensile strength is 10-15 times that of plain steel and its elastic modulus is close to that of steel.
2. Carbon fiber sheet has excellent durability and is corrosion resistant to acid, alkaline, salt, etc. It does not need regular maintenance.
3. Carbon fiber sheet has sound high and low temperature resistance: the strength won't be affected after long-time use at temperatures ranging from -54℃ to 83℃.
4. It is resistant to UV and nuclear radiation: the strength and adhesiveness of carbon fiber sheet won't deteriorate within 50 years. It can be used for 20 years in a nuclear radiation lab.
5. Carbon fiber sheet features easy operation, easy attachment and is free from shape restriction. The operating quality can be well guaranteed.
6. It has excellent water resistance: its tensile strength won't be reduced by being impregnated at 70℃ for three days.
7. It is up to environmental protection standards.
8. Carbon fiber sheet is the ideal choice for reinforcing building structures.
Range of Application
1. Carbon fiber sheet is used for structure reinforcing and seismic strengthening of beams, plates, columns, etc.
2. It can be used to strengthen a reinforced concrete structure.
3. Carbon fiber sheet can meet the demand of bearing static and dynamic load for structures like bridge piers, bridge decks, bridge floors, etc.
4. Carbon fiber sheet can be used for reinforcing flexural strength, shearing strength, compression resistance, etc. and for structure reinforcing and seismic strengthening.
|Elongation at break||≥1.7%||≥1.7%||≥1.6%||≥1.6%|